Made in USA Kindle edition by Bernadette Corporation
Utilising the guise of a corporate body, Bernadette Corporation have generated an industry of social commentary, albeit a non-financially viable one. If only the many hands had made light work of... Bernadette Corporation is a New York and Paris, France- based art and fashion collective founded in 1994. Core members include Bernadette van Huy, John Kelsey , and Antek Walzcak. Bernadette Corporation is known for its performance, fashion, and art which in …
2012 NY Art Book Fair fineartpublications.com
josef strau Download josef strau or read online here in PDF or EPUB. Please click button to get josef strau book now. All books are in clear copy here, and all files are secure so don't worry about it.... Bernadette Corporation has always been tied to the anti-corporate aesthetics of the 1990s—it was their distaste for the commercialization of the art world that gave the collective their name, and fuelled their interest in appropriation and other expressions of detournement.
Electronic Arts Intermix Bernadette Corporation eai.org
Bernadette Corporation with Benjamin Alexander Huseby, BC Lifestyle CU, 2012/2014 Artists Space is proud to announce Bernadette Corporation: 2000 Wasted Years, the first monograph on the work of Bernadette Corporation. time warped unlocking the mysteries of time perception pdf A sprawling, multi-panel chronology of Bernadette Corporation’s history included in their current retrospective at Artists Space pinpoints their formation in SoHo in 1993 as the initiative of one »Bernadette« and some others active in the neighborhood club culture.
Bernadette Corporation The MIT Press
josef strau Download josef strau or read online here in PDF or EPUB. Please click button to get josef strau book now. All books are in clear copy here, and all files are secure so don't worry about it. environmentalists and corporate reputation management pdf In 2015, the Stedelijk Museum purchased an important group of works by the New York artist collective Bernadette Corporation. The enigmatic collective has challenged and subverted the world of fashion, film, and art since its inception in a nightclub in 1993. The acquired works range from videos and
How long can it take?
Bernadette Corporation 2000 Wasted Years Artpulse
- Jennifer Kabat Blog - Bernadette Corporation
- Made in USA Issue 2 by Bernadette Corporation Find PDF iPhone
- Bernadette Corporation 'Don't have sex with each other
- Bernadette Corporation ā€˛2000 Wasted Years" Spike Art
Made In Usa Bernadette Corporation Pdf
From 19 November, 2005, to 8 January, 2006, Witte de With will present Bernadette Corporation’s first solo exhibition in the Netherlands. Opening November 18, 2005, 5.30 p.m.
- Bernadette Corporation, the New York artists’ collective, founded in the early 90s, whose oeuvre spans fashion, literature, film, and installation. The author of this origin myth is most likely Bernadette Van-Huy, but individual identities are obscured.
- The reissue of Made In USA coincides with the first retrospective of Bernadette Corporation, at Artists Space, New York. Bernadette Corporation: 2000 Wasted Years recasts the works authored by the group since their inception in the early ’90s. The exhibition runs from September 9–December 16, 2012, and will travel to the ICA in London in Spring 2013. For more information, please visit
- From mock legal incorporation to anti-artistic explorations of crass commercialism, New York art provocateurs Bernadette Corporation use slick production to expose hidden networks of expertise from the demilitarized zone between high and low culture.
- Bernadette Corporation ready-to-wear women’s fashion line appeared in magazines including i-D, The Face, Dazed and Confused, Index Magazine, Harper’s …