THE LANCET Infectious Diseases
airborne diseases. Excessive precautions could offer reassurance to those respon-ding to Ebola, yet complete respiratory protection is expensive, uncomfortable, and unaffordable for countries that are the most affected. Worse, such an approach suggests that the only defence is individual protective equipment, which is inaccessible to the general population. Moreover, the image of workers with... The Lancet Infectious Diseases. Editor-in-Chief: John McConnell. SELECTED CONTENT: Editor's Choices: Molecular epidemiology of community-associated meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in Europe. Full text PDF; Possible underlying mechanisms for successful emergence of the Mycobacterium tuberculosis Beijing genotype strains. Full text PDF ; Virological follow-up of adult …
Trends in Infectious Disease Mortality in the United
This paper uses the techniques of time series analysis (autocorrelation and spectral analysis) to examine oscillatory secular trends in the incidence of infectious diseases and the impact of mass vaccination programmes on these well-documented phenomena.... Primary biliary cirrhosis is a chronic cholestatic liver disease characterised by destruction of small intrahepatic bile ducts, leading to fibrosis and potential cirrhosis through resulting complications.
suspected or confirmed filovirus haemorrhagic The Lancet
The Syrian conflict and infectious diseases Expert Review
How long can it take?
Oscillatory fluctuations in the incidence of infectious
- Pandemics and Emerging Infectious Diseases Framework 2010â€“2015
- Primary biliary cirrhosis podcast.thelancet.com
- The Lancet Infectious Diseases New investigational
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases NFID
The Lancet Infectious Diseases Pdf
Resistance to antibiotics is a major public-health problem and antibiotic use is being increasingly recognised as the main selective pressure driving this resistance.
- The Brazilian Journal of INFECTIOUS DISEASES Editorial Yellow fever outbreak in Brazil, 2017 Luciano Z. Goldani Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Hospital de Clinicas de Porto Alegre, Secc?aode Doenc?asInfecciosas, Porto Alegre, MG, Brazil Yellow fever virus is a mosquito-borne RNA virus that belongs to the genus Flavivirus. The virus causes an acute infection, with clinical
- This Series of five papers in The Lancet Oncology explores cancer survivorship programmes in US healthcare systems. In the first paper, Deborah Mayer and colleagues define the individuals who comprise the ever-increasing population of cancer survivors, their needs, and their perspectives of survivorship care.
- Efficacy and tolerability of a cocktail of bacteriophages to treat burn wounds infected by Pseudomonas aeruginosa (PhagoBurn): a randomised, controlled, double-blind phase 1/2 trial
- The Lancet Ebola Resource Centre contains all related resources from The Lancet family of journals offered with free access to assist health workers and researchers in their important work to bring this outbreak to a close a quickly as possible.